Preparing a site for a new building or expansion requires a lot of experience and expertise. At MFS Engineers & Surveyors, we handle all the logistics of construction builds so that you can feel confident before you start. Our site engineering services can help you prepare for a new or existing site, whether you’re an architect, a developer, or a contractor.
Before you develop a site, you have to prepare. This includes due diligence, permitting requirements, and engineering planning. Our experienced team of engineers can make sure your site is ready for construction to begin. We handle:
- Land Development: This includes multi-residential and commercial site planning and design including.
- Stormwater Management: We help manage stormwater by properly grading and managing erosion issues to ensure your site is drained properly and to agency requirements.
- Utility Design: Utilities such as sanitary sewer, water and power are important to your site. We help you design the required site utilities to ensure your site is running safely and efficiently.
- Permit Acquisition: There are many agency permitting requirements for any land development project. Our team will assist you with identifying the agency approvals and get your project permitted for construction.
NYC Local Permitting Solutions Including, but not limited to:
- NYCDOB Builders Pavement Plans (BPP)
- NYCDOT Pedestrian Ramps
- NYCDOT Vaults Applications
- NYCDEP Site Connection Application (SCP)
- NYCDEP Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- DEP Cross-Connection Application
- NYCDPR Street Tree Permit
You can also turn to us for expert testimony at board planning meetings so that your project goes smoothly from start to finish.
Our site-civil engineering solutions help both public and private entities get their construction projects completed. We work with a variety of clients and prioritize personal services and quality results. We also partner with reputable companies for utility infrastructure, storm and coastal resiliency protection, and capital improvement projects to ensure you always get the best results.
Don’t try to handle all the aspects of site development on your own. Turn to our experienced engineers and enjoy fast and reliable services.
Our site-civil engineers will guide the client through the permitting process that exists at the state and local levels. The site development process consists of numerous moving parts with multiple professional disciplines helping to bring the project from concept to reality. The Site-Civil engineer plays a crucial part in this process, MFS’ team brings their experience in municipal ordinance review, planning, and site engineering to any project.
Our team of qualified engineers, led by licensed engineering professionals, understands the pace of the permitting and design process that is required on each new project. We apply our past experience on the development of projects related to residential properties, commercial sites, industrial facilities, government assets, as well as educational and institutional campuses and their facilities. We partner with reputable A/E/C firms on projects related to resiliency protection, utility infrastructure, power/energy, and municipal capital improvement projects.
MFS provides professional site-civil engineering services in the public and private market sectors to a diverse clientele including developers, state and government agencies, architects, engineers, and contractors.
Contact us today at (908) 922-4622.